Friday, October 30, 2020

Blue Mind Epiphany

Unfortunately my mind has been a different kind of blue lately--not the calm, serene place I'd like it to be. But, I did clear a couple of days on my calendar for our good friends' recent visit and caught some great images of the great outdoors--albeit on a golf course. One photo of the sky resonated so much with me, it became my Facebook photo: 



As I look at it again, it reminds me that the sun is always behind the clouds. That the clouds themselves have their own special beauty--even when they're concealing the light. 

Epiphany 

The white glow in the center of it all
reveals the burst of bright blue---
     bringing a sense of wonder,
     a sense of peace. 

The bottomless blue sky peeking out around the edges
reveals a deeper purpose--
     bringing a profound perspective, 
     there is beauty everywhere.

Even behind a curtain of clouds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment